So who's bashing this weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might end up doing what I do with my MERV and have all 4 wheels off the ground, with only the Wheelie bar wheel touching!!

I've had a good bash of my nitro (it is an LST2 so there's class there!!) Raminator this evening and am charging the FG MT in readiness - hopefully - for a decent bash of it outside the house - I'm lazy!!

Al.

Next door one way - the other 'semi-detached' - used to 'love to see them', for which I was never that convinced.
They've moved out, and the house is temporarily vacant.

Further on, they don't seem to mind.

There are no houses opposite - it's 'at the end and around the corner' of a cul-de-sac, and the neighbour the other side has several motorbikes and a couple of quads!!

I don't fire up anything, generally, before 10:30 in the morning, and will cut before 19:00 mid summer, and not run more than 30-40 minutes.
Any dogs, and I move whatever I'm running away from the dog to limit disturbing.
Any children come to watch and I'll monitor. If they're afraid or too inquisitive, then the motor's cut.

Al.

its the only way mate better to be safe than sorry i hit a yorkie once with my schumacer xtr 21 it knock it clean off its feet and cracked my bloody shell i even had dog fluff wedged in the crack,,but with a 12kg full alloy fg it would have killed it so now im the same kids or dogs i stay away and i can kill it on the 3rd channel if needs be

Hoping to get out tomorrow with Philskai over in St helens, not sure where he's got planned to run but i don't care, just need to get out and give the new OBR i good run..

out with the fg baja this weekend, going to try beat its current top speed.

It would be great to get a 1/5 scale drag racing event going, but i don't think we got the interest over in the u.k. i think most people find it boring, maybe . I think theres alot to it in : tyre choice and size ,gears,aero, optimim carb tune, then stufff like reaction time,getting the power cleanly down, if twin speed you got to make sure there set right so when 2nd gear comes on its already 'on' th pipe etc and don't rev out before the finishing line . just the 1/1 drag racing rwyb.

Hoping to get out tomorrow with Philskai over in St helens, not sure where he's got planned to run but i don't care, just need to get out and give the new OBR i good run..

Could give it a go on the new Tesco car park - it's huge!
Perhaps the old Tesco.

The parks have loads of families and dogs.

Had my FG MT out a couple of times today - running well.

Al.

god i don't remember much of my stag do started at 10.30 i was fiddlesticked by 6.00pm and missed out on the strip club i was left at the b+b throwing my ringer up still being sick most the next day and like a zombie the joys of flaming sambuka's

well what a poop day the bashing never got started got to location bloody car would not start came back and went out with tamiya instead had more with this car ..so tempted to sell the 1/5 now !!

Patience mate!!
Hate it when it doesn't start.
Might just be a bad contact with the plug, plug needs changing? (Wet?)
Is there a blockage?
Al.

hey Al

checked plug and coil for spark seem fine when i removed the plug did seem very wet like flooding replaced new plug nothing thought it could be my killer bee playing up so i removed it and tried still nothing

was fine the last time i used it not sure could have failed now

Sorry for that Chris.

Later in the afternoon, as the Poms were burying the Convicts ( :D:rolleyes:;):lol::w00t::cup-1::w00t::lol:;):rolleyes::D ) I noticed outside the front was quiet, so I got the FG MT out again.
Further down the track, my lad was with others, with a pedal tractor / JCB / excavator, which had a bungie chord at the front for towing ...... :lol::lol:

So once hooked up, all had a great laugh for 5 minutes, including me !!!
No casualties either, amazingly !!

Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks