Solid axle, OBR twin build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o ha there still here the guy that started bell was my next door neibor when he was getting started .he had all those hops he was experting with growing in the backyard ,everybody thought he was nuts.i don't think they think that now he has fifty acres out by mentha drain where he grows his stuff he is doing very well im glad he is a good man and deserves it .glad to here you are well.miss chatting with you happy holidays if i don't here frm you i live at 104 edgmoore top of westnedge hill.if that means anything my wife has friends that live up were you do.funny how small the world is. i will see who they are.
'
'
'
' doug

Last edited:
they got a devorce just after they moved.he is expanding again sounds like you might be able to get it up there pretty soon.good beer my son loves it to.hope you get to get the jeep out someday.have a good weekend moo.
'
'
'
'
' doug

pretty impressive for a small brewery.

update on the jeep, still haven't run it with the new axles but will give it a decent shakedown run before it goes to it's new owner....yep i sold it, someone made me a decent offer and seeing as it just sits around looking pretty i let it go...i'm still a bit torn selling it but i can always build a mk3 if need be. same guy bought my mk1 so it's going to a good home.
thing is i don't have the time anymore and have trimmed my herd from 5 rigs to just one now, losi 5ive

sorry to hear u sold the jeep and that your short on play time . remember the old saying to much work makes moo a dull boy. not enough work makes moo a poor boy. secret to life is balance. but im guessing u knew that.would u let me know how the axles and everything else works out? i haven't had the money lately, have to sell my tools or some of them and my mig/tig/spoolgun welder don't need all of them being retired all snap-on 100k or more in the set all in new or like new condtion if one started to look alittle hagered it got replaced its a illness i know. i ll have to firure out how to post my dragster so i can bounce somethings off u once in awhile you got an email address mine is [email protected] really enjoy the talks and advice.hope everything goes good on the next test.

doug ps hope to see u build something else soon

axle test

pretty impressive for a small brewery.

update on the jeep, still haven't run it with the new axles but will give it a decent shakedown run before it goes to it's new owner....yep i sold it, someone made me a decent offer and seeing as it just sits around looking pretty i let it go...i'm still a bit torn selling it but i can always build a mk3 if need be. same guy bought my mk1 so it's going to a good home.
thing is i don't have the time anymore and have trimmed my herd from 5 rigs to just one now, losi 5ive

hey moo i know your busy but did u test the jeep out again? wondered how the drive line heldup axles gears and stuff.i put some pics of my painfully slow progress of the dragster there not very good but u can see what im going for i think. let me know what u think if u get a chance to scope it out.it's under 1/4 scale fuel dragster. hope u are good. miss seeing all that wonderful fabing u do.

doug:)

Last edited:
hoping to get out in a couple of weeks...been holding off until my buddy comes up with his gopro equipped quadcopter so i can get some final very cool aerial video conquering the hill.
as for future rc projects...probably not, going back to full size...after much searching around i finally found a rat rod style that i like so will begin collecting parts for that i reckon...this one will take a few years...be either a chev or dodge though...not a fan of found on road dead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqaSSmx2o38&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqaSSmx2o38&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks