Some basic info needed plzz help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wraiths_angel

Hi all im hopein someone could help me im new here and new to 5th scale just got my first 5th scale witch is the losi dbxl e and i have been lookin around for diff hopups and such and im not really findin much does anyone know if the gas dbxl parts work on the dbxl e ik most of the center chassie wont lol gas ele big diff but im thinkin of front and rear clip and also the tires on this this r like rock does anyone know if the 5ive t rrims and tires work on the dbxl e and if anyone has any orher tips for a newbie to 5th scale shot i any info will b great

It uses the same diff parts as the gas dbxl and mtxl. Should be no problem to change the tires to the 5ive-T tires and rims only thing that might be an issue is if the hubs are a bigger size.

Cool tu MrFnisse i was hopin for that i herd that they came out with macanacol breaks for the dbxl e do u think its a good idia to get them dew to such a big buggy in my way of thinkin yes cuz its goin to take a lot of power from the esc to stop this thing cuzing more heat and is ut true they say that the servo in the dbxl e is prety crappy i thought of goin dule servos but i herd bad experances with dule servos and if anyone knows any helpfull tips on things i should get feel free to let me know

I have double servos on both my 5ive-Ts and have not had any issues yet. Though one have to be careful when installing them and making sure they are adjusted correctly to prevent the servos fighting each other and burning out. If you want a strong steering setup it is either they 400$ hitec servo or a dual tray and two cheaper servos but that would probably end around 300$ anyways.

Wow thats pricy i thought of one of the savox servos i think its kickin out 555 in touqre u think that would b good for it

Does anyone know if the losi 5t shocks would work on the dbxl e and what hop up parts from the 5t or dbxl would work on the dbxl e i cant lift my dbxl e a foot off the floor without it bottoming out i have the collors all the way down and still does it and the turming radious is really bad any idias how to make that better any help would b great i want to beff this up prety far but i can hardly find hop ups for it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks