some shots of my new shell complete!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

ok finally got some shots of my shell in the day light! ...better than what i thought as the orange comes out quite bright :) the leopard is my mates (Garethw1986) forgot i had my cam so only got shots from the end of bash! :(

flame1.JPG

flame2.JPG

flame3.JPG

flame4.JPG

flame5.JPG

flame6.JPG

flame7.JPG

flame8.JPG

flame9.JPG

flame10.JPG

:)

thanks mate :)

will do, ive just got my hands on another FG (Marder) but going to be converting to to the monster, its going to be my lads xmas prez, he likes the stadium truck so going to be converting it to that, i already have all the monster front end but im gunna be stripping it right down over the week as its in need of some TLC, i also need to get some radio gear for it.

Just as i thought i was done with modding mine, i now have another thats im prob gunna be putting countless hours into lol ^^

Looks really good daz mate :) think I might invest in an other marder for a bug conversion, and pretend its for my son ;)

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

you the man like your style my bug clubs growing fast lol check out the bug club thread for idea's mate and come join when your done

Lol yeah will do, my have the base to start with as I'm in the process of blaggin the mrs for a 4x4 conversion for the baja do will have everythin bar the motor :):)

;) If it ain't broke, bash it till it is ;)

cheers guys :)

aye the shell defo came out better than i thought as soon the sunlight hits it, in doors it looks very dull & brownsih! ..guess these cr@p energy savin bulbs are to blame! lol ^^

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks