Sometimes you should just stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlakeyB

Out bashing with the kids. Fixing some minor tuning issues and testing the radio box mods i made and about to go inside. Decide to take that last jump over a bump I know I have never landed.

Crash lost an eclip and crack the hell out of my body and tore a boot. Damn. I a mainly peeved about cracking the body.

Maybe it is time to save some money for the team chase cage and some panels. Boooo

Thats always how it seems to happen. One last lil run and whammo! Been there done that ha ha. Sucks that you cracked the body if it's not too bad you can glue it up.

Yea will post the body pics up in a few. Lol should have gotten a beater body before painting this one so nice.

im pretty certain that body wouldnt have broken if it didnt have that light housing thing on top, should have just rolled instead of digging in.

ive lost count the number of times I told myself one more time and then it really is the last time but for the wrong reason :(

I should really just take the lights of to make it more durable. But damn they look cool.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks