spacers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Has anyone got any idea what the spacers are called that sit in between the quick release and gear plate (tourer) there are three of them.
I have tried Hobbythek but I cant find them.
J

Cheers Ben.

I'll have them off you Barry if you want to flog them to me.Now the guy is happy with the engine I can start the tourer build.
J

voo have you got alloy engine mount and gear carrier on your touring as ive got the whole unit ready to fit straight in just needs new bearings really to make perfect the bearings are free just the dust covers look shot were ive cleaned the bearings

voo have you got alloy engine mount and gear carrier on your touring as ive got the whole unit ready to fit straight in just needs new bearings really to make perfect the bearings are free just the dust covers look shot were ive cleaned the bearings

I think so mate,its all alloy but im new to the tourer side of things.

J

Cheers Troy

Any idea where this goes(kak picture) Its the cable holder.I think its meant to go on the clutch carrier somewhere|?
Cheers
J

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 11
kieth that car is truly stunning mate it was the one that made me get a touring in the first place its also the car that made me start upgrading it as well,,don't you think its about time you made another master piece

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks