Spark Plug gap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alrighty then . I guess we go with what ever they are out of the box. Rofl . With Full size cars and motorcycles I always found it was good to double check the gap before install, I found them to be off every once in a while . That's why I ask.

and i don't use any of those special plugs either like splitfires or e3's! tried the splitfires in my dirtbike ran great for 1 ride fouled the next weekend i rode & the e3's put a set in my chevy truck it started missing at idle and lost fuel mileage!!!

The 0.24 - 0.27 inches is huge. It can’t be a 1/4 of an inch. I’m sure a zero is missing, it should be 0.024” - 0.027”.

I agree, did not think too much about it, I just regurgitate the spec's from the diagram.
I use a mm feeler gage when checking gaps on my plugs.
We need to report the error to Losi.
William E. Burrows Jr.
P.S. China is out to get us!!

I agree, did not think too much about it, I just regurgitate the spec's from the diagram.
I use a mm feeler gage when checking gaps on my plugs.
We need to report the error to Losi.
William E. Burrows Jr.
P.S. China is out to get us!!

Well considering the manual states it was signed for on behalf of Horizon Hobby the whole thing is questionable if they are out to get us IMG_6294.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok maybe I should see it. I apologize. Didn’t mean to take what you said the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks