Speed test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whaaaat... how is it gear from factory?? i know for a fact my marder isent that fast due to the spike tires,

Im going to go speed test my truck and report back :)
I have an actual radar gun

There's a bloke in sydney with an insanely fast fg baja buggy, stock gearing was 18/46 and with a jetpro on a stock 26cc zenoah the thing just wheelied, now its running 20/44 gearing and hauls ass - I wouldn't be suprised if it was 70 - 80 kmh, still wheelstands but only when it gets on the pipes powerband, thats wheelying at like 50kmh full throttle... :eek:mg:

my fg baja has a 23cc zenoah ported head on a trevor simpson billet reed valve engine running 20/44 gearing and reached 54mph on grass this was read by a bushnell speed gun with 18/46 grearing it was 46mph

There's a bloke in sydney with an insanely fast fg baja buggy, stock gearing was 18/46 and with a jetpro on a stock 26cc zenoah the thing just wheelied, now its running 20/44 gearing and hauls ass - I wouldn't be suprised if it was 70 - 80 kmh, still wheelstands but only when it gets on the pipes powerband, thats wheelying at like 50kmh full throttle... :eek:mg:

She ain't that fast, yet................. Well it is crazy, especially with the lead in the front.

Getting a stuffer crank for her as we speak, faster.:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks