Spektrum dx2e????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

Has anyone tried this tx?? I know it's only a 2 channel and theyre cheep but I've been runnin with stick tx for as long as I can remember and want to give the pistol tx a go, I've looked around and this is probably the best available, I don't want to spend a fortune just in case i cant get my head around the change :lol: so if anyone has used one your feedback (good or bad) would be much appreciated ;)

Cheers Ben

hey i've bought a spektrum dx3s which i'm now gonna sell because im gonna get a ecu so don't need it as only got it for the temp stuff n rpm n that. the spektrum dx3e i think is pretty basic model isn't it. what are you using it for, it does feel nice in your hand the one i've got, not actually used it just gonna sell it ah. but ya they feel ok, i prefer wheels than sticks for cars etc. hope ive helped dude lol. ask away if you want me to be more specific

Cheers for your reply mate and yeah all advice helps my freind ;)

I've used sticks from bein a kid and never liked the pistol grips but it's gettin hard to find 2.4ghz in stick, there is some out there but I don't like the look of them, the dx2e is the basic of the lot but at £44 it won't brake the bank, and if i can get used to the pistol tx then I can always sell it and upgrade to something better but for now a spektrum at budget set price I can't go wrong ;)

I'd never buy a 2 channel radio. I'd also never buy a Spektrum. JMO. If yur low on cash get a $35 FlySky.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, I'm not low on cash I just don't want to spend a fortune on a pistol tx just in case I can't get used to it, ill have a look for that tx ;)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks