spektrum dx3s temp telemetry, how to setup on a 23cc engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new-fg-owner

hey guys i've just got a spektrum dx3s does anyone know or have any advise as to how i can link the temp gauge to a 23cc engine? in the booklet it says its for a nitro engine not petrol. i really want to use it though and have seen others using this setup on youtube on baja's n fgs but none say how its done because the loop isnt big enough to fit around the head. thanks guys help your be so much apriciated as always you gusy are great.

hey mate how you doing? i been viewing your threads n posts on the touring its looking gorgeous the oddy looks awesom n love the trailier lol. i've just ordered some servo extension leads by chance :) n checked n yay it does fit. fitting the RPM sensor looks much harder though, ive heard n read fitting it to the flywheel is the best bet but making a an arm for the sensor to go onto to read the rpm ah.

there is a video on youtube ill post it here. im going to try and make some kind of black plastic like that guy did or use some black gaffatap n then put the shinney silver thing on n see how that goes. hmm and ya i was going to buy an ecu off a guy called super on here but im getting the contrast this week so cant afford it :(. how much do they cost new their also from ian oddy aren't they the ecu?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks