Spektrum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just lost a DX3 radio to some theives but I loved that thing.So I ordered the DX3.0 should be here today.You cant go wrong with the spekey.There are some more fancy radios out now but the Speky is great for me I don't need all the extra stuff that some of those other radios come with.I don't race just wanted something that works.2.4ghz is the way to go no more crystals.

I just lost a DX3 radio to some theives but I loved that thing.So I ordered the DX3.0 should be here today.You cant go wrong with the spekey.There are some more fancy radios out now but the Speky is great for me I don't need all the extra stuff that some of those other radios come with.I don't race just wanted something that works.2.4ghz is the way to go no more crystals.

I agree I run the DX3.0 too and love it. Great features! I have the rechargeable Sanyo 2500 nimh's in it and I can charge it up with my Superbrain 977!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks