DBXL 2.0 Spent some more dough.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freelander

Got a set of Banditos for the parking lot bashing.
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/bandito-x-belted-mounted-black-24mm-kraton-8s-2/DTXC5585.html

These things. I have seen a buddy of mine run a set. I think his were on beadlocks. Not sure if I made a mistake.

I also blew a wad on a Bartolone Mid-Bleed pipe and a copper gasket.

Not sure there is a significant difference between the options: ddm dominator, victory rc or the bartolone but it was recommended by a buddy.

Anyone tried these tires or pipe? I was led to believe the Bartolone comes with instructions and should be dead easy to install. What will happen? Will I definitely need to adjust the carburetor once it is on?

I think besides maintaining this thing these are the only things I plan on doing to this truck. Lots to learn but at least now we can go play anywhere and not just be killing tires for no good reason.

Are you telling me I probably could have just bought the foam and rubber and they might have fit on the stock rims/beadlocks? Either way it will be nice to have them mounted already so it's just wheel nuts and not a whole tire change.

Please, rep: should I expect some drastic change in engine things once I change the stock muffler to this pipe or am I just over worried?

You need rims and tires ment for a 5ive-t for it to be able to swap just tires to old rims or new rims. Dbxl 2.0 rims and tires are only compatible with eachother, the rims won't fit anything listed for a vekta,5t and same goes for the tires.

You'll see a gain in performance and the way the engine winds up. A tuned pipe thats built correctly will give very noticeable gains.

The pipe arrived in less than 48 hours. Pretty exciting. The shipping costs were worth it considering it was an expensive order. DDM seems like a really great place to order from but if it is only a small order or single part the shipping would be exorbitant no matter how expedient. Super exciting. Might get to try it out this weekend which also happens to be the last race weekend for F1 this year. Hopefully we can run after quali on Saturday: southern ontario and New York look to be in for some significant snowfall sunday.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks