Sponsored by !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked real quick yesterday and couldnt find any from a reliable site. Even ebay. Maybe I didnt look hard enough lol

Got the green one , im thinking cuz I'm a Seahawks fan , even has some blue to it , awesome looking rig ! Contemplating painting the wheels green , I've got some plastic prep spray for my airbrush , and some spazstix florescent green paint for the airbrush also , two coats of prep , two coats of backer white , then the green in three coats , after a simple green bath first of course , what are your guys thoughts on painting the rims ? I geuss down the road I could get other black ones , I'm prolly gunna do it

The X maxx is a pretty exciting model- When that thing is coming right at you, you know it and it's a rad reminder that you're out running your poop!

I put 2 6700 mha Traxxas batteries in it and the darn thing ran for almost a hour , head to believe but it is true , I couldn't believe it , live that truck , just throws everything everywhere , the 5 minutes the 8s servo lasted told me that that truck is unbelievable , just sticks like glue

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks