Sponsored by !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked it up coop. And stand by what I said. Cut the connectors off the esc solder on what you want for a series connection and use whatever batteries you want. Simple. No need for traxxas specific connectors
And mike, I see your funny face response, what you use for batteries and connectors ?

I just bought a couple of 4s batteries that I need to terminate for the Hydro. Wiring in series going 8s and I'm going to pick up a couple of 5s for a little 10s action eventually . I just hate when companies make things proprietary for the money grab. Traxx's batteries could be great for all I know but I'll never find out .

I love my gensacearespammers batteries. Never had one fail yet. I like the turnergy batteries I have too. But the small one I have for my mico helis don't last long.(not that, that pertains to what were talking abot)

Ya , I'm sold on gensacearespammers , I was just looking for what's popular , I put a max amps 4s in my Traxxas Max and it fried the esc , so kinda worried the same thing could happen , I've already received my two gensacearespammers 7400 mAh BATTERIES , for the Kraton 8s I'm getting , I'm gunna use those batteries in both rigs , is my plan at least

I wasnt going to tell no one but I'm getting a used xmaxx tomorrow morning? Price was perfect and the truck was hardly used. Even comes with the charger(not using) and batts. From what I've been watching on YT, it pretty much bulletproof.
They do look like fun?? I like the snapon van body?? reminds me of a tamiya lunch box?

Well, went to look at it and didn't get it? Damn truck wouldn't run at 1st. I looked it up on YT and it was a setting issue. I fixed that and started driving it then I went in reverse to test the esc. After I went in reverse then triggered forward, nothing happened. Then it started moving forward by itself slowly. I stood in front of it to stop it from moving while he and I tried to figure out what was going on. Couldn't stop it so we turned it off then back on. Seemed fine for a few while he drove it around then I told him to put it in reverse then back to forward and the F'ing truck took off in full power and ran into his truck. I told him I didn't feel comfy driving it with it acting crazy like that and I told him I would give him $100 less than what he was asking and he said no. Then I even offered to buy at his asking price and if I couldn't figure the issue I would return it for full price and he said no, you can drive it now. F that, I can see me now going to drive the truck and it taking off and running into something and he saying you bought it. Oh well. Is there a killswitch for E-words?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks