sportline 04 body mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tombo4lo

Hey everyone, new to the forum here. I just picked up a fg sportline 04. It has a total of 6 body mount locations. 4 horizontal and 2 vertical(in the rear).

The body is drilled out for two in the hood area but the car doesn't have the post for them
I have searched parts list and photos and I cant seem to find any one else that has front post ither.

My question is, are there front vertical mounts for this chassis available or is that a custom made thing?

Its a 530 chassis with bmw 320i body.

Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Ive saw thow pictures before. Its one of very few pics i found that have front mounts.

This one is all plastic. I don't believe id be able to run that carbon plate unless it mounts inbetween the shock towers and bulk heads on the sportline.

In the parts list i could not find anything that even looked close to a front body mount.

I hate to sit here with my hand out but im not really shure wich direction i should go in.

Ive saw thow pictures before. Its one of very few pics i found that have front mounts.

This one is all plastic. I don't believe id be able to run that carbon plate unless it mounts inbetween the shock towers and bulk heads on the sportline.

In the parts list i could not find anything that even looked close to a front body mount.

I hate to sit here with my hand out but im not really shure wich direction i should go in.

as far as i can remember it should be a direct fit onto the front bulkheads

not sure if i still have the carbon plate and the stainless body posts

as the guy i swapped with has the honda body and the posts where for my

dust cover merc :lol:

K....

Ok from what i see after getting a better look at the parts list, it appears the factory front mounts are facing forward on the front bumper? So is your upright post setup an aftermarket design?

Sory for all the questions. Im just tryin to sort out what its supposed to be, what it could be and what im gonna do with it.

Ok from what i see after getting a better look at the parts list, it appears the factory front mounts are facing forward on the front bumper? So is your upright post setup an aftermarket design?

Sory for all the questions. Im just tryin to sort out what its supposed to be, what it could be and what im gonna do with it.

there was nothing standard on my touring car ;)

put a picture up of your front end :rolleyes:

have you the foam bumper or is it the plastic without the foam ?

K....

IMAG0160-1.gif

The foam bumper and lower plastic bumper have been cut up by the who ever had it in the past. Cant really see where they cut on it in this pic but its a hack job.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks