sportline onroad to truck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baja.pete

i got a sportline long n wide chassis.... i cant find nfo if anyone tried those truck bodies on them? not talking about monster trucks but those on road ones mack etc... my porcshe body is a bit beaten up i can fix it but if i deside to get brand new body im trying to look for options :) any help would be apreciated thank you

I think you're going to have a problem with the width. The on-road trucks use the same arms as the standard cars, which make the width 400mm. Although the trucks are wider than the standard cars, they get their extra width from the offset of the rims, not wider arms. You said you have a sportline, so it would be fairly cheap to get new arms to bring the width down to fit the truck body. Personally, I would narrow it down. You don't have much of a selection of bodies with the wide set-up. If you go 400mm, you can use the trucks or the 20 or so other bodies that will fit. Good luck.

thanx for the replyes guys... yea im scratching my head what way to go with the body... might end up getting a new porcshe body as well the wide one... it just looks like a killer :)
the current body needs lot fixing but hopefully the fiber glass sticks to it...

I've been doing a semi build. Just finished but am waiting for a price on wheels and tires now. I have been going by a german parts list and have had to order a few times when getting the wrong number of things needed and such. I love the semi. Anyone that sees it starts drooling

I've been doing a semi build. Just finished but am waiting for a price on wheels and tires now. I have been going by a german parts list and have had to order a few times when getting the wrong number of things needed and such. I love the semi. Anyone that sees it starts drooling

post some pics :) i need to get a tire for my rim too but i contacted a canadain store and they said my wheels are some bigger 1/6 truck ones... im confused though since i got a set of plastic fg wheels and the tires would fit them perfectly.... anyone know about ABC harm alloy wheels? i got the ones that is alloy but has the inner wheel part plastic... do the regular fg slicks fit them or do i have 2 sets of some bigger wheels? and i don't feel like spending the money on a pair of tires if i cant use them... don't i wish i had hobby stores closeby lol... could go and walk in with the wheel and get fitting ones

001-2.gif
002-2.gif

they really are same size maybe the picture lies that other looks bigger than other but really i cant tell difference other than 1mm tops lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks