sqeeky clutch bell,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

running a sq baja with dyz 23cc its just started a strange sqeek from clutch bell only do,s it when not runing when i push the buggy forward the bell gets to apoint and sqeeks like a hub brake , check,d the bearings there fine and all looks well with pads and spring.

Not sure on this..but sounds like you have a clutch shoe..sticking on the post or bolt
that goes thru the shoes.....you should take it a part..snad the post & hole in the shoe
so it will move with out binding....Just a guess here....cluth bearing? can't till unless
to roll it in your finger ..feel for any roughness.....I have done this in the past for a squeek noise in the clutch area.......Slawhammer

is it a squeek or a ting? I just ask because the shoes slightly hit the bell on the baja because the bells are not made true and are slightly off set.

fixed ,, the spirng was very poor quality and don,t think i was pulling shoes back in , fitted a red spring . is there a way of fitting these i got my one on but not after a lot of swearing and allmost giving up , whats the knack,

yea i drilled the holes out, but it was still a battle getting the spring on, ended up locating spring in holes then putting the shoes under my foot upright and tredding on them, not the best way but it worked,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks