stabbed on night out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSR260

Hay everyone

Avin been on this forum for a long time, will be now coz i need
to recover from my injuries how is everyone?

It happened about 2:30 ish sunday morning when i got stabbed in my stomach
I bumped into dis lad bye accident and sed my sorries and walked away, he shouted me back and said come here now and I just kept on walking and ignored him, bye this point he was running at me and he punched me in my stomach and left me there, i was trying to catch my breath back.

I left the club to have a ciggie and i had a quick sit down and somone walked passed and shouted OMG this lad has been stabed!! i didnt even no :eek:

In the hospital the doctor said we need to open you up and clean your organs and see if the knife has done anymore damage, they cut me open to incert a camara and had a look round but they said i was fine but the aftermath of it tho, the pain is horrible, ive got a 4" slice down my belly and its held by clamps! if i cough i end up crying coz of the pain....

So yeah got out of the hospital yesterday and am gonna be off work for 2-3 weeks to recover and the police said there looking into it and there checking the cctv to find the person but will have to wait and see what happens.....

Regards
Andrew

what is this world coming to getting stabed for bumping into somebody they should put the muggy little prick in stocks in a puplic square and stone him to death he could have killed you a inch either way with that blade and its game over anyway mate get well soon and i hope you bump into him again this time you smash the crap out of him first

Thats crap mate, it seems like its almost getting as bad as the US over there in terms of stabbing and brawls - well I think maybe in the US they just shoot each other.

Sorry to hear that bud & hope you have a speedy recovery. There are some proper wankers about nowadays. They cant fight like a man with fists face to face they always come at you from behind with weapons like cowards.....
How old are you? I retired from my clubbing days at about 28 cos every where you go there are nob eds wanting to have a go for 'looking at them funny' or apparently eyeballing their birds. Basically any excuse to have a go. The odd time I do go out now I just go to the pubs then back to the local for a lock-in til 4 or 5 in the morning!!

Sorry to hear that bud & hope you have a speedy recovery. There are some proper wankers about nowadays. They cant fight like a man with fists face to face they always come at you from behind with weapons like cowards.....
How old are you? I retired from my clubbing days at about 28 cos every where you go there are nob eds wanting to have a go for 'looking at them funny' or apparently eyeballing their birds. Basically any excuse to have a go. The odd time I do go out now I just go to the pubs then back to the local for a lock-in til 4 or 5 in the morning!!

CSR is 21 so plenty of clubbing life left in him.

Bad news though about being stabbed and not even realising it had happened. Where in Liverpool mate?

bad 1 andy mate, hope you get well soon, i don,t go to liverpool city centre anymore and i live walking distance from there its just full of nobeds who can,t take there ale or are fueled with coke and think there rambo, a mate of mine got bottled outside the krazyhouse and lost an eye the lad who done it got 12months in prison suspended for 2 years, justice ha, put in for criminal injuries mate and get some bling for yea 5t,

I live in wavertree but am ok at the moment just been looking at a few vids from Deeside wen craig jumping over the container haha that hurt so bad wen i was watchin it!

don't think i will be out for a long time now, just gonna buy hop-ups now instead of drink :lol:

Gona start doin me house party's again instead of going
out, then i no who's at my party and i no poop wont start and its safer,
so most probs i'll go down that route.

Fell for you fella, there's just no call for poop like that to happen.

I retired from my clubbing days at about 28 cos every where you go there are nob eds wanting to have a go for 'looking at them funny' or apparently eyeballing their birds. Basically any excuse to have a go. The odd time I do go out now I just go to the pubs then back to the local for a lock-in til 4 or 5 in the morning!!

I retired at 24 for teh same reason, that and they don't serve decent beer in the clubs...

Sorry to hear that m8.
Hope the recovery is complete and swift, then we'll meet at Deeside, unless they chase us off there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Al.

PS Yeah, the jump was hilarious - was laughing for hours !!! Great bit of skill and daring involved, particularly as his Baja had no oil in the rear shocks !!

Holy crap dude, thats awful !
Totally agree with what Dwarfy was sayin. I don't go out myself anymore cos of poop like that. There are Psycho idiots everywhere. And cowardly ones who do low-down scummy poop bag things like that.:mad: Makes me fume:mad::mad:

Anyway, speedy recovery dude, and hope to see you and the 5T out soon for a bash.:)

You should have told the docs to cut a 5T incision in you then at least you would av a decent scar at the end of it all. Save you gettin a tattoo :cool2:
You gotta av a laugh mate or it will send you nuts. We will keep you right over the comin weeks & hopefully wont make you laugh too much til you're well again.....in the meantime.....if you need the arse ragging off your 5t.........form an orderly queue gents :lol::lol:

That's awful CSR, hang in there and get better! People are freakin nuts.

Monaroman, it isn't that bad in the U.S. We have a bit over 300 million people, not to mention the 20 million + illegals. I was surprised to see a post from you, I haven't seen you on the forums in a LONG time, are you still running rc's?

That's awful CSR, hang in there and get better! People are freakin nuts.

Monaroman, it isn't that bad in the U.S. We have a bit over 300 million people, not to mention the 20 million + illegals. I was surprised to see a post from you, I haven't seen you on the forums in a LONG time, are you still running rc's?

hell yeah mate still running RC's - you know the story... too many forums not enough hours in the day!

Current line up is MCD RR Ultimate, MCD Baja 1000, 2 x HPI Baja 5B, 1 x FG MT.... I'm in it for the long haul mate :lol:

More into racing large scale these days than bashing, the MCD's are the only ones that really get a gig but cannot sell the others at this stage - won't get the money the FG deserves and the HPI's are just too much fun on the annual dunes trips :lol:

Sorry mate for hijacking thread, hope you find the bugger and also get some good quality time with the RC in the meantime.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks