Stadium Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billyum

Does MCD still make the stadium truck or is it discontinued? If so was looking at the MCD monster truck or the Baja 1000 Don't know which one to get:helpsmilie:

Ya I guess it cant hurt to ask. Both the MT and the Baja look amazing. If I can't get the stadium, which truck would you guys suggest? Pros Cons upgrades, motor, pipe.

Thanks

hi i don't know what your money situation is like but if i was to chose id go for the race runner and if you don't like the that any more you could always get the baja body and then you have 2 body's one under to protect the inside and the other to make it look cool its all up to you and then get your self to mcdrc.com theirs all the info you need

Thanks for the help. If I sell my Revo the wife will let me get the Baja5b SS but I really want an MCD. It's a lot more but I hear they are worth every penny.

Hey I've emailed LargeScaleRC about there Stadium Truck, they still do it & i'm looking at getting one soon. it looks great.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks