Steering Servo For 5T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard a few good reports on the Hilantronics, but have very limited first hand experience with them. One of the guys I run with just installed a pair in his Vekta.

I run a single 845 in one truck and have had a Hitec SGT1000 in the other truck for a number of years, it was expensive but has out lived many 845s and Savox in my mates rigs.

You can use a single 845 if you wish. I tossed a single in my mtxl while trying to make its duel kit work in dbxl ( will not fit ). And it worked fine with that. Or splurge and put 2 in. It will fit in yours. 845 is the best servo around. Hear about those hilatronics being rebuilt a lot on the rc maxx vids. don't seem very reliable

Have you just considered upgrading to the bigger hercules 72kg servo? It would be much easier to do than swapping everything entirely.

;) 987b325bdb3e900d0caca5038008178a.png

Hilantronics 72KG monster has been ordered, luckily I shouldn't even have to pull the radio tray out to change it over as the Hilan servos have a removable servo lead :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks