Steering Servo Horn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would consider a servo upgrade in future,,, everything ive seen and read ,, the servo will fail sooner than later.. I went to a hitec 5765 and if u order from ddm, they come with there metal servo horn for free... but u will need a different servo mount,, stock king motor servos are round on ends,, hpi are flat,,, I am using darksoul meaty mount servo adapters and a stock hpi radio box,, but I c now full force rc has a mount to fit them in aluminum for 32.00 ,, and get their servo clamps set for 18.00 and u are set,, the full force mount I don't think will fit savox servos though, they are larger

I would consider a servo upgrade in future,,, everything ive seen and read ,, the servo will fail sooner than later.. I went to a hitec 5765 and if u order from ddm, they come with there metal servo horn for free... but u will need a different servo mount,, stock king motor servos are round on ends,, hpi are flat,,, I am using darksoul meaty mount servo adapters and a stock hpi radio box,, but I c now full force rc has a mount to fit them in aluminum for 32.00 ,, and get their servo clamps set for 18.00 and u are set,, the full force mount I don't think will fit savox servos though, they are larger

+1 on this post.The stock KM servo WILL fail,they are garbage.Go for a decent HiTec or savox.
J

servo

So is there no servo that s a direct replacement for stock KM servo without spending all the extra money just to mount a new servo

redcats are the same,, but they have same problems,,, cheap Chinese crap,,, I think rovan rc,, has a mount,, it looks like hpi Baja style,, not round ends for 10 bucks, and they have free shipping ,, then u should be able to keep the radio box,, just change the servo mount ,, you may want to contact them to be sure,,, or its like 20 to 25 bucks for a hpi Baja radio box with the correct mount and u have to buy the steering servo arm set to get the piece to mount the hitec servo, its shorter than stock,, for another 10 bucks,, so maybe better to get the full force servo mount for 32 and use your box,,, but fyi,, the hpi box is stronger,, the webbing for the throttle brake servo is much stronger in the hpi box,, u can move the stock king motor webbing back and forth,,

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks