steering servo problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmolsen

just puchaed a hpi clone all billet except 4 steering inner arm setup w servo saver broke off left arm at saver replaced w/ billet assem 7545 servo bent output shaft@ twisted brass shaft anybody ever have same problem car is a king motor all billet exact clone 29cc

can you get a few pics? being its a clone, this thread will be better served in the general LS area, but it ll work here until BTB moves it for you.

not used the clone, or any parts that come one them. so i cant say for those,

but i have seen a couple Baja stock plastic whiper arms get messed on. this usually happens as someone is rolling or cartwheeling and have the wheels still turned.

when ever your wrecking, let off the steering wheel to keep the front wheels straight, otherwise you get alot more broken stuff.

lets see a pic, but as bad as this is going to sound, considering its a clone, i fully expect ALLthe aluminum to be low quality and likey casted parts, that are stuck into a cnc to make them look pretty. cast is crap for this type of setup in most cases. and China isnt exactly known for quality control and grade authenticity between their foundrys.

I suspect your best way forward is to first call on a warrenty replair. if they wont warrenty it, and you used a CC in the last 30 days to buy it, i would call your CC and request a credit to your account, becuase the item is going back. then send it back!!!! with signature confirmation.

i hate to sound like a jackass J, but i suspect you may have a few gremlins like this on it.
but get a pic, and describe what happened. can help determine if it wasa funky landing that did it, or if what caused the damage was fairly lowkey and normal and the part just didnt hold upas it should.

Happy to help out, but will need justa bit more info.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks