Steering servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torred

With DDM black friday now live, I feel like now is a good time to upgrade my steering servo. But I still want to be able to use it & buy another one for whenever I upgrade to dual servos. Right now I'm leaning towards the dark soul mount cause I don't feel like spending $200+ on a full tray. But I'm not sure which servos will fit the dark soul. So, which servos should I go for? And is DS mount a good option or should I save up for a full tray?

With DDM black friday now live, I feel like now is a good time to upgrade my steering servo. But I still want to be able to use it & buy another one for whenever I upgrade to dual servos. Right now I'm leaning towards the dark soul mount cause I don't feel like spending $200+ on a full tray. But I'm not sure which servos will fit the dark soul. So, which servos should I go for? And is DS mount a good option or should I save up for a full tray?
I have a ds duel mount here for sale..?it needs the hitec hs5765 i thk?
This one..well 2x?
I was gonna try to squeeze 2x d845's in it?

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, good to know it's doable. Which servos should I go with? I've never upgraded before, so I have no idea which ones are preferred or reliable, easy to set, rebuildable....

Well tbh most say either hitec 840/5's.?...or jumbo savox's...?.but the hitec 5765's r jus as good aswell.....?....so descision is urs?
I will only run hitec's now ?as I've killed atleast 3x savoxs ?
How much you asking for the mount? Would the mount or 845 just need to be filed down some to fit?

Forgot to mention that. Yes, 5t 2.0
Pm ur full address and I'll get u a shipping quote?...then well sort a price out if need b?...I'm assuming u ain't in the uk r u?
It'll b a dam sight cheaper then the ddm's price of 130$ or what ever it is?...

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks