Steering Servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Its been a while since I looked at steering servos and was thinking of changing the twin hitec 805's in my 4wd to a single high torque servo. The Hitec 5755 or Rhino Digi 4 are obvious choices but are there any decent alternatives on the market now for around the £50 mark? The other question is, is it worth doing or would you stick with the twin arrangement?

There's less chance of 'fighting' between them if you switch to one I suppose.
I've one Rhino on the 1/5, and twin Rhinos on the FG MT - big MCD chevrons on that and all the weight ....
Somebody mentioned a Turnigy 40Kg largescale servo somewhere - get it from Hobbyking for peanuts.
How about the Savox largescale?
Can you go 'HV' (2S LiPo - 7.4V, but charge to 8.4V normally)?

Al.

Very nice Keith! A bit pricey though but might be worth considering........
I was going with the 5755 due to the price but now Ive had a look around Im edging towards the Savox 236 for the better torque rating.
I will be sticking with the nimh battery as I would have to change battery & charger to go lipo and for bashing a decent servo will be enough for me.

Decisions decisions :(

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks