Steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. I was playing with my 3.0 orange aluminum km5b in a field and didn't see the puddle my baja went through it and stalled right away, after about 5 min it started again and I kept bashing for about another 15 min, then a little screw came off the aluminum steering arm kit and my steering was comprimised so I took it home, after cleaning it up I powered it up and the steering servo makes noises and turns on its own very slowly, and don't work at all with the transmitter,and even the throttle servo acts up until I unplug the steering servo then the throttle servo works good, is the steering servo that sensitive to water? What size is the stock steering servo on that baja? Can u get upgraded steering servo and possibly new throttle servo? Just to let u know I hardly run this baja, I bought it in August and only got about 5 tanks of gas in it so its not wear and tear!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks