Steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the newer 001,, mine came as a roller,,, I use the hitec 5765,, ball bearing, metal gears, high voltage servo and use a ddm servo horn , 90 bucks and comes with the servo horn,,.. not a bolt in though,,, the stock king motor steering servo mount does not have flat ends,, not square,, they are rounded to fit the stock servo,, at least mine did,, I just bought a stock hpi radio box for about 23 bucks and it has stronger webbing in the throttle servo mount,, my king motor one flexes,,,,,, and added some full force servo servo clamp set for the hpi Baja,, about 18 bucks,,

Last edited:
ht357- hitec 5765 with ddm servo horn, ht177 full force servo clamp set for Baja,, 85404 hpi radio box ,, at current prices its 131.39,, sometimes they have the servo on deal of day, than is like 75 bucks or so when on sale,,, than get the killer rc lipo 4200 mah ,, its direct fit in the radio box,, lasts forever and its 42 bucks,,,,, his other larger batteries will fit too, with some radio box modding,,,

The savox 0236 in my opinion beats the rest hands down even the guys at DDM run them. Just thought you might want another choice. I have had both. The savox comes with the alloy DDM horn and really performs great with the Killer RC 4200 mAh battery. Been using for over a year now.:lol::lol::lol:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks