steering servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Fast

Tried the search option with no luck.
What is a good steering servo for the 5SC ( I have a clone made by rovan rc)
it hasn't gone out yet but want to plan ahead. inexpensive is Ideal.

The costs of having 2 servos at that price is at the high point of having to spend that much,and I do not know how to set up duel servos.

5sc.. I think he meant a Baja,, not a losi,,, never seen a dual servo kit for a Baja,,, one hitec 5765 should be good, and you may need a hpi radio box ,,, the clone servo mounts don't fit standard servo,, my km servo was rounded on ends,, I would check yours,,,, find darksoul meaty mounts to use with stock hpi radio box,, to stiffen it up,, or use the new ddm servo mount,,, I believe will fit hitec servos,, just not savox,, they are larger,,,

My km radio box has uses rounded servo but my rovan radio box is more squared 'ish servo so do some research on the hitec servo beforehand for whats needed. ;)

5sc.. I think he meant a Baja,, not a losi,,, never seen a dual servo kit for a Baja,,, one hitec 5765 should be good, and you may need a hpi radio box ,,, the clone servo mounts don't fit standard servo,, my km servo was rounded on ends,, I would check yours,,,, find darksoul meaty mounts to use with stock hpi radio box,, to stiffen it up,, or use the new ddm servo mount,,, I believe will fit hitec servos,, just not savox,, they are larger,,,

Good advice and good catch. I had just read a similar thread about the Losi 5ive-T and obviously it was still stuck in my head. 5SC is certainly NOT a 5ive-T. :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks