Steering system from AreaRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeRC

3 weeks ago i burned my stock steering servo, so i bought a savox 0235, and decided to try the steering system from area rc. Until this weekend i was able to test the car. They where kind enough to make a 15T servo arm to be able to use the savox 0235 servo. I ask them if they could make one arm with 15T. The set is sold with a 17T arm to fit the losi stock servo. Cant ask for a better customer service.

They told me that is in production stage the new set with the 15T arm. I guess soon will be available.

I tested the car this weekend only 1 tank, but everything worked fine.

Attachments

• 20140901_202739.jpg
    20140901_202739.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20140901_202759.jpg
    20140901_202759.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 48
is the 15 tooth arm out now I have a savox servo on the way and the same system and same problem ,,how did the steering ball arms work that it came with, mine were striped and are weak looking 1/8 scale size, i got the dgi ones work real good

is the 15 tooth arm out now I have a savox servo on the way and the same system and same problem ,,how did the steering ball arms work that it came with, mine were striped and are weak looking 1/8 scale size, i got the dgi ones work real good

The double and single servo arms with 15T spline are available now on their aliexpress page, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/LOSI-Desert-Buggy-XL/826579_255699444.html

I bought there the steering system. If you plan to buy the whole steering system, just ask them to include the servo arm you need.

I think fid racing also have now the servo arms with 15T spline.

I'm guessing they are the 0236 steering horn ..shipping is killer there almost 30$ for a 13$ part .good lord ..wonder how long till it comes over this way in hobby stores hope sooner then later

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks