steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadfoot

hey there has any one have a problem with there steering servo ?mine deceided too make right turns only! I check out all the steering knuckles but they are fine. I pulled the servo out and that was the problem. but the real question is were to buy a new servo dura trax dosen't list it any know Thanks for any help:confused:

check to the right, many of our forum sponsors have servos.

ive seen a few threads on various forums with various servo issues. one guy has the XRC buggy and the case top broke. buy a decent servo and you should be good to go.

T

Hitec HS - 805BB MEGA 1/4 Scale Servo, Dual BB

Hi, The same thing happened to my FH MT. I replaced it with the Hitec HS - 805BB MEGA 1/4 Scale Servo, Dual BB.
I got it from www.chequeredflagracing.com.au
About AU$90 + postage. Now steering is much "snappier" and I have a better turning circle also.

If you have a Firehammer or Firehammer MT, then send duratrax an e-mail and let them know what happened (hopefully it is under warranty). Send it in and they will send you another.

They did for me anyway.

thanks every one .I fixed my steering with a Hitec- HS-755HB IT has karbonite gear with ball bearing it seems to work great they do take a beating I know some one out there wil say bad things about the karbonite gears ! but for the price. I have gone through two tanks of gas and I went out and bash it around they held together

Futuba 50

I broke the Splines of the OEM Servo on my FHMT. Ceanest break I have EVER SEEN (Smooth and Almost shiny), Had to be a manufacturing defect. Talked to DTX, they sent me the s3302. Broke that within a day. When I called them back the tech at the other end said "Why did they send you tht one?" it weighed about 1/2 what the OEM one did, and when I opened it uo all plastic gearing. The OEM one was all Bronze Gearing.

I am waiting on the replacement, a S5050 it appears to be what was in it in the first place.

I am a true believer in "Beat your truck". If it is going to break, I'll take 2 of them!

Ursus

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks