Stock FG MT with Jetpro v2 Slow.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi, i have a 26cc zen and i run it at 33-1 cause when it was new i was doing 25-1 and it kept choking up the plug and going really black and would'nt run, so i changed to less oil, i bought a jetpro and it made a massive difference cant keep the front down and ive had to order a wheelie bar before i can use it anymore because im messing the pipe up at rear, its so much quicker than standard, brilliant buy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCNBN9dB24

Attachments

• IMG_3094.jpg
    IMG_3094.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
hi, i have a 26cc zen and i run it at 33-1 cause when it was new i was doing 25-1 and it kept choking up the plug and going really black and would'nt run, so i changed to less oil, i bought a jetpro and it made a massive difference cant keep the front down and ive had to order a wheelie bar before i can use it anymore because im messing the pipe up at rear, its so much quicker than standard, brilliant buy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QCNBN9dB24

So i leaned it out till the engine bugs out and then roll back 1/16 turn but it didn't make massive difference. Still hard to wheelie.... I don't think i can make it leaner then it is now. On my Baja 5T, Right after the TGN pipe it was night and day difference and It was stock jet setting. I think it won't wheelie because most of the pipe's weight is on the front.

Last edited:
id make sure your clutch is still half decent . as when i had my 1st jetpro v2 pipe i couldnt take off hard without it wheeling .. now that iv changed my MT to a Beetle iv went through 3 diffrent pipe to look for the same power - and i cant . kinda why i have another jetpro v2 pipe sitting here waiting to go on as i like the power it gave my car .

The Jetpro V2 is one of the better pipes made for FG.
I think the performance loss is based on his settings, check your carb settings and restore them to factory default.
How many tanks do you have on that motor? adjust accordingly, the pipe is designed to give 1hp over the stock can and it does.
Your lack of power is from poor adjustments,clutch, diff, check these things if they are all 100% first, just my 2 cents...

So i leaned it out till the engine bugs out and then roll back 1/16 turn but it didn't make massive difference. Still hard to wheelie.... I don't think i can make it leaner then it is now. On my Baja 5T, Right after the TGN pipe it was night and day difference and It was stock jet setting. I think it won't wheelie because most of the pipe's weight is on the front.

If it is cold where you are, the tires will not get any traction and all they will do is just spin... FG tires are about as hard as granite. If the tires spin, your truck will not wheelie. If you can post a video, we can help you further...

Let us know..

Chad..

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks