stock wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw a ytbe video where they where using proline trenchers on the stock wheels. I asked if they need to do any modification, and they say it was a direct fit. I will try those tires on the stock wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to replace the foam in them to while you at it the stock foams that come with it suck I like Losi 5ive truck foams you will see a big difference in it a lot less hop when you hit a bump

got a set of proline trenchers front and rear and they do fit the stock wheels and foams just need to take your time fitting the foam making sure it is seated

I tried for a little while the other nite and gave up.. LOL. trying again tonight. I Want to run this weekend.......(unless wife has other plans)

Yes.
Foam goes in tire first.
It wasn't really that bad.
Think i was just tired the first go around.
Second attempt was a breeze.

Yes.
Foam goes in tire first.
It wasn't really that bad.
Think i was just tired the first go around.
Second attempt was a breeze.

So,the Proline Trenchers,fit the Losi DBXL stock wheels ? What the foam you fit on it ?
Here I get Hostile Knooby,with Hostile zero growth foam.They look good,but my opinion,they are to heavy for...DBXL.They fit ok,but PITA.

Attachments

• HOSTILE (5).jpg
    HOSTILE (5).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 23
  • HOSTILE (10).jpg
    HOSTILE (10).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 20
  • HOSTILE (13).jpg
    HOSTILE (13).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 20
So,the Proline Trenchers,fit the Losi DBXL stock wheels ? What the foam you fit on it ?
Here I get Hostile Knooby,with Hostile zero growth foam.They look good,but my opinion,they are to heavy for...DBXL.They fit ok,but PITA.

Trenchers do fit the stock wheels.
I kept the stock DBXL foams.
Wrapped Gorilla tape around them once.

picture.php

picture.php

Hy

You need to replace the foam in them to while you at it the stock foams that come with it suck I like Losi 5ive truck foams you will see a big difference in it a lot less hop when you hit a bump
So the "menu" wil be > losi 5vive stock foams ,with Proline Trenchers on DBXL stock wheels ???? Any tape to the foams ? Tks

I don't tape wheels the fix for a growing tire is let off the gas when you see it grow
I am a racer and tape adds weight to the wheels and slows the car down
To stop the car from pulling the tire off the rim
Go to heaver diff fulid
And that alone will help you go faster and stop tire problems

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks