stop engine button

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Check out KillerBee's site, good videos there and help, or go to youtube, look up Squirell's videos, he has one on kill switches also, good luck Bro:)

I've got engine problerms. Engine will not start however kill switch is okay (Normally Open) push in and closes killing engine.... However I'm getting continuity between the live (red) and neutral (black) through the coil?

This is inversely not correct but this is the 2nd could only on my 4th tank of fuel, I have a switch blade fail safe could this be causing the coil to go?
Also getting countinuity between live (Red) and neutral (Black) on switch blade kill switch is this correct?

Have tested everything sepratley ... Also getting a good spark but not kicking in as its grounded (countinuity between conductors) ?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks Kieran

I've got engine problerms. Engine will not start however kill switch is okay (Normally Open) push in and closes killing engine.... However I'm getting continuity between the live (red) and neutral (black) through the coil?

This is inversely not correct but this is the 2nd could only on my 4th tank of fuel, I have a switch blade fail safe could this be causing the coil to go?
Also getting countinuity between live (Red) and neutral (Black) on switch blade kill switch is this correct?

Have tested everything sepratley ... Also getting a good spark but not kicking in as its grounded (countinuity between conductors) ?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thanks Kieran

What engine are you running?
J

Hi,

I've got the New Rev Fuelie 30.5cc .... Yes I've got a king motor X2.

I was waitng for the new 2015 losi 5ive RTR was told it was coming out in April...May..... And now been told by he suppliers it's not out till the start of July!
Thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks