Stopping the Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever since I installed a KillerBee Kill switch. I turn mine off with the remote kill switch, I sorta gun it a little bit and kill the engine.

My original way was to pinch the fuel line and let it die out..... did this method for over 10yrs never ever ever had any type of carb issues.

Killing it from the remote control is just easier specially with the body on. So far zero issues killing it from the remote, I just wish it could turn it on too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ever since I installed a KillerBee Kill switch. I turn mine off with the remote kill switch, I sorta gun it a little bit and kill the engine.

My original way was to pinch the fuel line and let it die out..... did this method for over 10yrs never ever ever had any type of carb issues.

Killing it from the remote control is just easier specially with the body on. So far zero issues killing it from the remote, I just wish it could turn it on too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Here u go
https://m.nl.aliexpress.com/item/32...-motor-for-Losi-5ive-compatible-baja-5b-5t-ss
???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks