Storing your KM Baja 5T, what do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabidfox50

How do you store / transport your Baja? I'm thinking of buying a huge Rubbermaid box since I can keep it clean and secure. Anyone use a big box (besides the one it came in)? Cardboard in SW Florida is no bueno (heat, humidity, bugs, critters).

I don't use a box or anything. I just place something under it so the wheels are off the floor/ shelf. I avoid flat spots on tires and no pressure on the shocks. A small box or a brick or two would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Storage I'll just clean the truck good then stand her up on the rear bumper against a wall OR like the guy above me place something under it so the tires are hanging so it won't have the weight on the shocks. Avoids tire flat spots and weight on the shocks for a long period of time.

Transport? Lol I just throw in my truck. If you have a car maybe place something like a old towel under it to avoid dirt or mud inside your car or trunk. I wouldn't recommend inside the cabin the fumes or gas sucks and makes your car smell bad. I have a pick-up I just throw it in the back and tie it down so it won't roll.

Transport I use a 55 gal trash back commercial grade. When done running I open one end and roll it into the bag. No dirt, mud, grass. I found if I stand it up in the back of my SUV I get gas fumes. So I try to lay it flat as much as possible.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks