Stripped out threads for axle tube

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was into case / ingersoll tractors back in the day. I did a full resto / mod on a 446. Every nut and bolt was apart. Repowered with a 21 hp Kawasaki. Custom paint and decals. I also had a 222 and a 3016

View attachment 91793

View attachment 91794

View attachment 91795

View attachment 91796

View attachment 91797
Thays a very nice example you have. You build the cab, or wad it a factory option?
I only had the case stuff from building an articulated cub cadet. Easier to go with the hydro motors and rears then the miss match driveshaft craziness using cub rears. I got the chassis all together and to the point of engine and pump, local guy made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse so I sold it to him. For whatever reason he didn't want any of the spare parts I had for the axles.

Thays a very nice example you have. You build the cab, or wad it a factory option?
I only had the case stuff from building an articulated cub cadet. Easier to go with the hydro motors and rears then the miss match driveshaft craziness using cub rears. I got the chassis all together and to the point of engine and pump, local guy made me an offer on it I couldn't refuse so I sold it to him. For whatever reason he didn't want any of the spare parts I had for the axles.
It was a factory cab but I restored and modified it.

I've seen articulated tractors made from them at tractor shows. Very cool.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks