Super Bee is a MUST!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perp

So I just wanna start off by saying I love my new KM 2.0 ... this thing is awesome . the engine is strong and so far been running great . I only have about 4 tanks threw it but so far so good , starts right up with a few easy pulls. the only problem ive had so far is the receiver/servo on/off switch on the car . I noticed wile I was breaking in my engine the power to the car would just cut out. when I flicked the switch on the car it came back on . I checked all the wiring in the box and noticed one of the plugs was half out ,, haha easy fix .. so I thought . the following weekend I went to a local pit and started beating up the track , after about 15 min I was on the throttle hard when the car lost battery power again ..... so I watched my car blow past me at 35 mph into the only damn tree in the area and totally destroyed all the plastic that was left in the front end , the only aluminum that was broke were the shock tower braces . so I bought all new parts that cost me around $200.00+ and got myself a cheap remote kill switch for 16 bucks off Amazon . turns out the kill switch doesn't do anything if your reciever in the car looses power or your switch gets bumped off , only works with the transmitter . so yesterday I took it out again anyway with my friends and we start ripping around the track . as I came down the strait at full throttle the car lost power again ,, this time its coming strait at my buddy mike and I . I yelled look out and next thing I know I got nailed strait in the left shin at about 20 ish mph . the gash was so bad I almost threw up so I wrapped it up and went to the hospital and received 14 stitches in my shin and a slightly sprained ankle . thank god for medical insurance lol ... anyway ive been doing some research and it looks like the Super Bee kill switch is the only one that works with the receiver pack and the transmitter . I think its totally worth the 70 bucks after all ive been threw over a stupid on/off switch .... just my thought for the day .. what do you guys think or recommend ?

kill switch is the first thing I ordered with my trucks and the first upgrade installed....shouldnt even be called an upgrade.....should be standard equiptment....you can run without one..but why chance it. We Spend alot on this moneypit hobby called 5th scale...protect your investment....and the safety of you and other people around you.
Kill switch.

Yep I ordered one the day I ordered my Rovan LT 305. I also got a Spektrum DX4S with AVC. Now I have some info to share with you all. If you turn on the AVC the radio WILL SHUT down channels 3 and 4. Yep I was not happy one bit when I found this out. This means the Supper Bee kill switch will NOT work. Yes I was not happy that with AVC on my 4 channel radio is now a 2 channel radio even though I paid for a 4. I called Spektrum and they are "WORKING ON IT". I just found out there fix is to put out a 6 channel radio this was per the head guy at Hobby Town USA. He is going to call Spektrum and see what he can do for me. I was told because it had not been used yet I should be able to return it for the new 6 channel radio. Stay tuned I will keep anyone interested as to what happens. But yes DO get a Super Bee kill switch. I have had 1/8th Nitro buggy's do the runaway on me and not fun. But with a 40 pounds Plus RC Buggy or Truck at 30 to 45 mph that's a lawsuit just waiting to happen if you hit some one.

I ordered mine the day I ordered my baja. Since it took longer to arrive. I would not run it at all until after the Super Bee was installed.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks