Super disappointed with brp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only was laughing because I just mentioned this ?...Did these get wet in any way? Looks like a glue failure and then the tread ripped away. Actually..looks like a dog took a liking to one sidešŸ¤”
My dog likes to chow the grips off from the Xbox controller togglesšŸ˜¤šŸ¤£
No they didn't get wet and not used as a dog toy either
The 5ive t is better
It's definitely more robust ....... but I still love te Dbxl the smaller size males it different enough to want both...... however the DXBL needs more upgrades to make it worth while ....... the RCMK 1200 is how they should have made the DBXL ........the drive line in the middle always needs to be checked and rechecked

Last edited:
No they didn't get wet and not used as a dog toy either

It's definitely more robust ....... but I still love te Dbxl the smaller size males it different enough to want both...... however the DXBL needs more upgrades to make it worth while ....... the RCMK 1200 is how they should have made the DBXL ........the drive line in the middle always needs to be checked and rechecked
I mean the 5ive is better on the track. Even an insanely modified dbxl just will not be able to keep up

From experience even a heavily built dbxl isn't gonna hold up well.
Ya I believe your right I can never get the drive train to stay tight longer than a tank of fuel everything gets hot then the red locktight I use on the grub screws ends up getting soft and the grub screws inevitably start coming loos ....... You think if I drill a dimple in the place where the screws go it would stay put for longer?

Ya I believe your right I can never get the drive train to stay tight longer than a tank of fuel everything gets hot then the red locktight I use on the grub screws ends up getting soft and the grub screws inevitably start coming loos ....... You think if I drill a dimple in the place where the screws go it would stay put for longer?
I got flm shafts and never had an issue with pins again, but yes a dimple would help. Booting everything you can helps a lot as well. If not booted and greased, then a good dry lubricant helps.

I got flm shafts and never had an issue with pins again, but yes a dimple would help. Booting everything you can helps a lot as well. If not booted and greased, then a good dry lubricant helps.
its not the pins i am having a problem with ...... i have the same shafts ...... its the middle and rear ..... i don't know what you would call them its the part that haa two grub screws on one each flat ...... those keep coming loose

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks