Super rock rey or baja rey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Mars

Anyone have the v2 versions.Does losi still make the rock rey? I think the super rock rey is the scratch for the itch I have for something unique and different but I don't like being forced to buy new charger and specific batteries to fit.don't know much about the brand spetrum motors batteries etc.Kind of like traxxas deal,granted my 4 year old traxxas stuff still works great,batteries,chargers ,xmaxxs.Any thoughts appriciated.

Traxxas is like Harley Davidson in my opinion (I own multiple Traxxas), the car is the easy part, you have to upgrade everything. I have a Losi 5ive T 2.0 and am about to get a DBXL E 2.0. I have Spektrum transmitters/receivers and found them to be reliable. I'm done with Traxxas.

Gentlemen,my itch has been scratched......... new beast losi dessert buggy el e 2.0 .....first new rc in 3 years. Got a set of 8500 4s packs so have to modify battery tray even though hobby shop said they fit,no biggy. Going to run it with my granddaughter and her xmaxx.Enjoy the day I sure will!!!!!!

20230930_131704.jpg

20230930_131645.jpg

Thank you Ferrebee88 !! Going to take a day or two to figure this beasf out.Got a quick run in,talk about mowing the lawn,shes a shreader.....Have to get brakes dialed in and got a bit confussed binding but its rolling.I love this stuff,God is so good to me its amazing,life is great,even a simple new toy is such a gift........

Thank you Ferrebee88 !! Going to take a day or two to figure this beasf out.Got a quick run in,talk about mowing the lawn,shes a shreader.....Have to get brakes dialed in and got a bit confussed binding but its rolling.I love this stuff,God is so good to me its amazing,life is great,even a simple new toy is such a gift........
My stock tires only lasted a couple of runs before they started tearing. The Mad Max Giant Grip tires at DDM are absolutely amazing on that rig. The only other thing I upgraded on the rig was the servo because mine came bad from the factory.

Got nice half hour run this morning on new truck.Quickly becoming my favorite!!!! Think I got avc turned off but reciever not flashinng 3 times then going solid on start up.Think i will get non avc reciever like i put in 5t 2.0.Even if my batteries wernt fully charged got easy 30 minute run.Figure it out as i go.Natural flier,well balanced,very pleased!!!Did do front flip when braking from grass to concrete,woops.Gotta get radio figured out,too many options on same buttons.Just want to enjoy this one ,not gonna beat it like xmaxx and 5t.Nice low maintainence easy to clean fun truck.Got to be best bang for the buck 4c I have.

Got new receiver installed,waiting on castle fans and vitavon battery trays.Changed center diff fluid,was low and thin.Spooned some 2 mil in there.Got nice run yesterday,luv it.Ran raminator,ran like a bear,taylor 50 likes cool weather,no breakage.Ran 5t 2.0 today.Great weekend.....hope everybody had the same!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks