Superbee voltage cutoff for a 7.4 volt LiPo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonefish

How many volts should I set the cutoff with the dip switches on a Killer RC SuperBee Kill Switch? I have a 7.4 volt LiPo in my rig. Thanks,

Thanks, I just got done running it before I got any responses and had the Superbee set to factory settings. 4v and 1 glitch sensitivity. For some reason the truck just dies after about 5 min. of running. I thought it was that the idle was set too low so I increased it. But that wasn't it. The only thing I can think of is that I'm running around powerlines and the glitch sensitivity is shutting off the engine. I'm going to increase the glitch sensitivity to 3 and see if that helps. Thanks again.

I don't think it is the Superbee kill switch, because I loose all power to steering and brake. Including engine kill. I thought it was the on/off switch on the MTXL. I sprayed it with some CRC Quick Dry Electronic Cleaner and it made my run last a little longer.(20min) before total loss of all power. I jiggle the on/off switch button and then power restores. No loose connections(wires) on the switch. Do you think if I contact Horizon Hobby, they will send me out a replacement one at no charge? I only have 3 tanks of gas run thru my rig. Thanks

Horizon Hobby treated me good too . MY mtxl piston ring was broken would not start they sent me a new top end. No questions asked. Im very happy with there customer service. Glad they did the same for you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks