suspension

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleebag

hi just wondering if anybody knew of some good cheap suspension that would fit on my shengqi tq hummer the stock ones are leaking all over the place, and were would be the best place to get them thanks all:chinese::sailor::cursing:

hi just wondering if anybody knew of some good cheap suspension that would fit on my shengqi tq hummer the stock ones are leaking all over the place, and were would be the best place to get them thanks all:chinese::sailor::cursing:

I heard a few say they have had the same problem. Some are fooked straight out the box :badair: Have a search through this section cos Im sure there is a solution in here somewhere. When you are back up & running you will have to come out for a bash with the rest of the north west nutters :clown:

The stock shocks leak horribly. They suck, plain and simple. Dwarfy is correct, the FG shocks do work, check out slawhammer's thread, I believe he has replaced all of his with FG shocks!

Cheers for the input guys. Are they the FG shocks off the marder or the monster truck? Or are these the same? :huh:

Thanks in advance for any replies!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks