SVM Crono clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montreal31

Can anyone tell me if there is a replacement clutch for the Crono MK5? Other than the actual clutch that is near impossible to find...It must be the same as.....Thanks.

Hey Mont. glad to see you made it over. this is my 2nd home. rctech is a place i visit. the peps here are Great.

Xl, the guy he bought the car from has the clutch material for him. you can maybe do the same as he needs to. find clutch shoe material and cut and glue your own pads on.

That's right they sold just the clutch material that you glued on when needed, now, where to find this material??? That's another question...:no:
The fellow who sold me the cars had some at home he had forgotten to give me, so I'm ok for awhile....

pretty much most small engine repair and LS hobby shops should be able to source the pad material and glue for you.

Thanks. Good to know. And yes Tim, good people on the forums. Lately I've been reading many of your post about your old Bergs. Good stuff.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks