swb porsche owners look here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renbar

any swb gt2 porsche owners looking for a new body shell check this out what a great price not sure if its the same specs as the fg ones but worth a look,,,this makes me want a swb fg this is without a doubt the best looking porsche body and i think its now discontiued from fg so may be a last chance to get one and even secondhand ones go for more than this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-G...=670960864864545452&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&

Ive had both original FG and one of these. they are same shape and detail however the material is definately brittle compared to the FG shell. I cracked the rear bumper...non replaceable part as its one piece with body...by placing it in the car to take to a track. put a bit of pressure between the rear bumper and seat and hey presto a crack. then the moving company cracked the sill off just behind the front wheel while loading it into a box. good looking, but cheap probably as a result of material choice.

Justin

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks