t1000 Steering servo ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

213inc

Looking to upgrade my steering servo on my t1000 what options do i have.
Looking to spend around $100 for a new one

Don't think they do. IIRC I had to make some adjustment to the box before switching to the HPI box due to the flex in the KM box. The HPI version is a bit sturdier.

my king motor 001 that I converted to a 5t had a stock servo with round ends just like a redcat stock one does,,, anyway,, the stock mount wont work,, I just bought a stock hpi radio box for about 25 bucks,,, then u will need to buy a darksoul meaty mount if u can find one to fit a hitec servo in,, they are shorter,, need adapter to take up the space,, or buy a full force aluminum one for about 35 bucks which will replace the stock mount completely,, the stock hpi box is a lot stronger where the throttle brake servo goes, so Id get the hpi one,,, savox servos are physically larger than hitec,, not sure what u need to do to fit them,, some grinding I think,,, I run a 5765 on a lipo with a 7954 for brake and throttle,,, could be at least a 150 dollar day when said and done for a hpi radio box,, steering servo, and mount to make it fit,, or if not worried about the weaker radio box in the km,, just get the full force mount that suppose to fit hitec perfectly and a hitec servo ,, still about 125-130 day though

Last edited:
my king motor 001 that I converted to a 5t had a stock servo with round ends just like a redcat stock one does,,, anyway,, the stock mount wont work,, I just bought a stock hpi radio box for about 25 bucks,,, then u will need to buy a darksoul meaty mount if u can find one to fit a hitec servo in,, they are shorter,, need adapter to take up the space,, or buy a full force aluminum one for about 35 bucks which will replace the stock mount completely,, the stock hpi box is a lot stronger where the throttle brake servo goes, so Id get the hpi one,,, savox servos are physically larger than hitec,, not sure what u need to do to fit them,, some grinding I think,,, I run a 5765 on a lipo with a 7954 for brake and throttle,,, could be at least a 150 dollar day when said and done for a hpi radio box,, steering servo, and mount to make it fit,, or if not worried about the weaker radio box in the km,, just get the full force mount that suppose to fit hitec perfectly and a hitec servo ,, still about 125-130 day though

thanks for the info im going to order a radio box

dose anyone know if the stock hpi servo horn works the the stock km t1000 servo mines stripped today

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks