TAKE A PIC OF YOUR 1/5th Scale WORK BENCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the one !!!
Classic Road rally !!
THAT would look REALLY good!!

Al.

I was actually thinking of keeping the baja shell. I have a brand new unpainted baja body that i wanted to paint. Just haven't figured out the paint scheme yet.

nooo.. its a she. Cookie is her name

Awww, what a cute little name, no manly names like Spike or Killer?

I used to have a Boxer named "Stupid" And a Shar Pei named "Stains" ..it was fun to call him... Think about what you say to make your dog "come" over to you... "C*me Stains"
...I used to call him when the neighbors had company! I was really an poophole!

My Favorite was my big dumb 200 pound Rottweiler named Poopdog, hence the name on my youtube account.

Awww, what a cute little name, no manly names like Spike or Killer?

I used to have a Boxer named "Stupid" And a Shar Pei named "Stains" ..it was fun to call him... Think about what you say to make your dog "come" over to you... "C*me Stains"
...I used to call him when the neighbors had company! I was really an poophole!

My Favorite was my big dumb 200 pound Rottweiler named Poopdog, hence the name on my youtube account.

My neighbour had a cat called "cooking fat" or atleast thats what it sounded like.

Heres my bench, its an old table covered over,

its to the side in my garage

2294733700101716911S500x500Q85.jpg

So is that hammer one of your primary tools? :rolleyes:

"Clout"?

That's so funny, we speak the same language, but yet we don't...

A "Skip" isn't a little girl with pig tails hopping over a piece of rope, it's something to smash your rc's into and then conveniently enough afterward throw said car.

"Bollocks"? I don't know what that is, but I guess it's bad, but "Dog's bollocks" is good?

"Pants" is my favorite, "This thing is pants" :lol: I don't know about you guys, but I wear pants... Is it "Pants" to wear "Pants"?

"Oh bollocks... my pants are Pants, I guess I'll go to the loo to change and have a quick wank, then I'll toss them in the skip. For a few quid, I can buy me some more, fancy a cup of tea, Mate?"

The Inbetweeners was one of my favorite shows, too bad BBC America doesn't show it anymore! Still have Top Gear, Wheeler Dealers and Auto Traders though.

Last edited:
This thread has drifted off the topic....Any1 else going to post their Baja Chop Shop Pics?? Come on people...even if its your coffee table...post up some pix!

I have no Baja, because I don't need no stinking Baja!

But I do have these...

One small workbench
Marderinthesnow165.jpg

My other small workbench complete with mini fridge, one of 3 I have in my garage.
Marderinthesnow166.jpg

I can't use the above bench because I keep stepping on my wood!
Marderinthesnow167.jpg

My garbage picked table complete with buggy burnouts...
Marderinthesnow164.jpg

Here is my toolbox, a keen eye will notice my Lunch peeking in the corner of the pic.
Marderinthesnow169.jpg

You have already seen my basement shop, that's where I'm at in the winter.

There, I got it back on track for ya...

It's the new FG Leopard2 to race in the UK national series - The BRCA LSOR and it's ready to race, I'm off to a club meeting this weekend for a shakedown but it's a good chance for a practice as the first national meeting is at the same track aside from the fact I've not raced in 18 months.

It's the new FG Leopard2 to race in the UK national series - The BRCA LSOR and it's ready to race, I'm off to a club meeting this weekend for a shakedown but it's a good chance for a practice as the first national meeting is at the same track aside from the fact I've not raced in 18 months.

Which website did u buy the leopard from?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks