TAKE A PIC OF YOUR 1/5th Scale WORK BENCH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't buy it from a web site. The Uk FG & MCD importer is Kingcobra distribution and the owner Bob Stiles and his son Rik who owns rossendale models have been friends for a long time - since I started racing as it goes.
I bought the car from them to race this year. I know there are at least 5 of these cars racing this year, the UK FG team driver, Me, Rik Stiles and 2 guys from Scotland (sorry lads, I don't know your names). It's great to see more good cars out there because there has been too much domination from Hoermann, Contrast and Elcon in years gone by.

If I ever make over the pond I will be checking out some of these tracks for sure not alot of 5th scale in my neck of the woods Yet lol .

Heres one of my benches

bajafs004.gif

I didn't buy it from a web site. The Uk FG & MCD importer is Kingcobra distribution and the owner Bob Stiles and his son Rik who owns rossendale models have been friends for a long time - since I started racing as it goes.
I bought the car from them to race this year. I know there are at least 5 of these cars racing this year, the UK FG team driver, Me, Rik Stiles and 2 guys from Scotland (sorry lads, I don't know your names). It's great to see more good cars out there because there has been too much domination from Hoermann, Contrast and Elcon in years gone by.

Thats a sweet car.

How do I get in contact with these guys? Do they export to the USA?

If I ever make over the pond I will be checking out some of these tracks for sure not alot of 5th scale in my neck of the woods Yet lol .

Heres one of my benches

bajafs004.gif

You'd be more than welcome, we have 6 tracks we use for national at the moment with 2 more that I know of under contruction.

lol no iam not that bad,i run a scaffolding business with a tool hire department, i drive the fitter mad as i have taken over the stores with cars and spares....................Phil

I never spotted it either and thought HSS!! Scaffold stairs, scaffold shelving, scaffold bench.......0 out of 10 for our observations there Mike :lol:

hi mate, the pipe on the orange one is a un silenced jetpro ,it really changed the cars performance,but its very very loud,i just got the silenced one but not run it yet, hope its as good.................Phil

ok cheers mate. I don't know whether to change the x-can but I don't really want to start hacking away at the shell too much.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks