Taking the piss!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Here is an email I have off a HK company that I bought a LiPo off.
The battery was paid for on the 15th of October and received this today.

I am so sorry for the long shipping, tell you the truth, at this time of year- hot selling season-shipping companies are so busy and so many items are storing outside the shipping company and have no chance to get in to the airplane. item to your place probably takes longer time than usual. so it is normal if you get the items within 40 to 50 days. I am sorry for that long.

what can I do for you? would you please wait it for a little longer? if not, what can I do for you?

40-50 DAYS MORE!!!!!:w00t::mad::( Fook,I could have made one from raw materials in less time.
J.
And considering I ordered a prop shaft coupling at the same time and had it six days later!!!!

damn, thats a long shipping time. what are you waiting for?

Its nice that HK is getting the USA Warehouse up and stocked. the items are only a dollar or so more than on the China site, but shipping is WAY Less. 5.00 to 10.00 for the entire order, opposed to 14.00 per item when coming from China.

ive been waiting for things to come into the usa warehouse so its much easier to get.
usually, things get to me in about 2 weeks.

Sorry Voo, I can see how it might have misled you, When I said "We", I just meant us Aussie customers. Although I understand that HK is owned by an Australian, just not me unfortunately :)

Hobby king is spot on Tony,I ordered some gear off them for the Jetboat project.They seem to have exactly what you want too.
J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks