Talk about uneven tire wear šŸ˜®

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found my truck handles better with softer suspension, so it sits just below level at the rear, any higher and it felt unstable and was bouncing over the bumps rather than soaking them up.
But your tyre wear does look like tyres have ballooned and ripped centre's out.

I'm with ya on that thought. Started out with softer suspension but the track is well rutted with big waves on the high speed sweeper. Kept bottoming out causing the truck to bounce at speed. Stiffer for my situation is better. I need to pick up a gopro so I can post video's.

I'll just have to take the first step and tape the tires to see if there is a change. Thank god these aren't glued FG tires!

These madmax pins have a internal webbing which doesn't look like it will wanna hold tape. I'm gonna have to try taping the foams.

But how tight do I wrap them?

IMG_20210624_133747495.jpg

Chris higa (large scale director for losi and long time racer) recommended that I do two wraps of that reinforced packing tape onto the inside of the tire and / or glue the foams to the wheel with 3m spray adhesive.

I guess I'll try gluing them cause no way I'm gonna get tape to stick with this internal webbing these have.

Yup that's what the webbing is for. Says so in their description.

I got some 3m 90 spray adhesive for the foams just don't know if I should also do a wrap with tape. Fek! Decisions!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks