Taylor 40,46,50 or 55? For a 5ive T 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taylor 55 supreme is ordered and 30/54 gears as per their instructions.
Awesome!!
That badboy will bring a smile to your face 💪👍
Sexy!! Hey, you might know. What temp should I set the high limit safety for? It goes up to 250f. I’m thinking 220?View attachment 82686
The ikilly doesn't work with big bore, its a different ignition system than small bore.
Ive never seen a need a temp sensor anyway, the plug colour tells you if its running too hot/lean.
Also, unlike small bores the big bores arent forced air cooled, so they need to be kept moving at half throttle minimum

**edit** i should re-phrase that. All the features of the ikilly will work except the RPM which wont be read correctly

Last edited:
You just need a bigger ring terminal
The “ring terminal” is only for temp, I had it around the decompression plug. Which wasn’t rite but it worked there. Temp readings were perfect.

It reads the rpm through the kill switch wires. I had it reading the rpm’s but the vibrations were making the screen glitch and shut off. It was killing the engine too. It’s on my shelf of stuff that I wish I wouldn't have bought.

The “ring terminal” is only for temp, I had it around the decompression plug. Which wasn’t rite but it worked there. Temp readings were perfect.

It reads the rpm through the kill switch wires. I had it reading the rpm’s but the vibrations were making the screen glitch and shut off. It was killing the engine too. It’s on my shelf of stuff that I wish I wouldn't have bought.

Pretty positive it does both, mine won't read rpm without that hooked up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks