Taylor Rc Diablo 88 is Here !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon John 🤷‍♂️ had this guy thanking 3500 £😱🤣🤣🤣
That's 4800usd..I'm try to get a GD mcd too here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i have a brand new in the box with stamp seal, Silver draw Diablo ;) ;) ;) any offer???
https://www.taylorrc.co.uk/single-post/diablo-88?postId=0771b006-70d1-40fe-ab68-9f33335497c5

Look at that😍😍😍
Looks to be Joel from RcMaxx Uk's car. As he hinted in his last vid with Darren about something new. There she is..And a vid is to come soon!
i guess mine arrive early than your since it silver draw :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I bet ceter get cut out..now I'm wondering..but for hybrid should be the baja drop tower

seem like it but wonder if it won't be odd for the outlaw rear shock tower to be replace

just JK bro mine still in built right now :LOL:
Wtf bro!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-163215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-163215_Chrome.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
I bet ceter get cut out..now I'm wondering..but for hybrid should be the baja drop tower

Wtf bro!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
i think that may be the solution for OutLaw, the Baja drop down may not fit, that why i didn't start my build yet, Mike said it have there will be option for DYI and Outlaw fitment but he told me to wait on the build until Diablo came out :unsure: :unsure: so i did and still waiting

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks