Taylor RC wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Order £300 or more and shipping is free from Mike T👌🏻 no problem

Slap em on and let rip bud🤘🏻😎🤘🏻
I don't need 300 pound worth of stuff :rolleyes: i don't need anything, just maybe, but hopefully not, the hex adapters lol

I've got crosscutters on 24mm hex also, i can always just change the tread if need be. I've got a full set of BRP 190's on the way also, but i don't want to use them, they're for my 5iveT build.

But yeah i'll just run the spikes anyway and see what happens (y)

My twin has hex adapters and gen super spikes 👍🏻 only issue i broke an irc cup🤦‍♂️🤣
By hex adapters i meant Mikes hex axles/brp adapter thingy's

Mike did say to me that the guys with the diablo swapped to 24mm hex and had no problems with the super spikes
I might do that. I'm just trying to prevent a breakage, not paying a million bucks just for a pair of adapters and shipping (n)

.......and people are breaking the adapters with the 71. Read the text in my posts, not the blank spaces in between :p:ROFLMAO:

I'm just trying to avoid having to buy new adapters. Shipping to me is expensive, i'm deemed a "high rate" area by fedex and ups :cry:
The way I see it you'll not know if the will break unless you try it👍🏻 you have the regular brp adapters already and you thinking of up grading anyway. And its pretty clear you can afford parts and shipping 👌🏻 so stop bitchin and rip that thang😆🤣🤘🏻

I see ddrc breaking his irp and 7075 adapters with the 71. It will depend on traction. I'm running the Diablo and haven't even broken a pin yet but did just now swap them after 4/5 runs, they were definitely in need of replacement. But the ground and grass here right now is very forgiving and peels off with ease. I will be getting @Fruitbat steel brp adapters soon. The new hex adapters and cups from Mike are supposed to be the cure for constant snapping wheel pins and hubs, but I'm still a fan of the 4 bolt adapters

The way I see it you'll not know if the will break unless you try it👍🏻 you have the regular brp adapters already and you thinking of up grading anyway. And its pretty clear you can afford parts and shipping 👌🏻 so stop bitchin and rip that thang😆🤣🤘🏻
:unsure: I am sounding like a female dog hey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'll run the bastard when this damn weather clears up. If it ever will :mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks